Seasonal Groundskeeper/Facilities Worker
Lake Joy Campground is seeking a responsible, hard-working person to join our groundskeeping staff for the 2023 season.
Groundskeeping/Facilities Maintenance Duties:
- Perform groundskeeping duties including lawn mowing, trimming, campsite/beach maintenance, and litter/garbage collection.
- Clean and maintain public areas including game room, playgrounds, and restrooms.
- Operate grass trimmers, leaf blowers, and saws.
- Provide excellent service to guests
- Any other duties necessary to maintain a clean campground and provide customers with a great experience
- Must have valid drivers license and reliable transportation.
- Must have the ability to work in an outdoor recreational environment and should be able to lift up to 75 pounds.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays, as required.
Hours: 40 hours per week during summer and flexible part time during spring and fall
Start Date: March 2023
Employment Term: Seasonal- spring, summer, and fall
Number of Positions: 1
Company: Lake Joy Campground
Contact: Gregg Patten
Address: 24192 Lake Joy Lane, Belmont, Wisconsin 53510
Telephone Number: 608-762-5150
Email Address: email@example.com
Please call with any questions or Email us a resume with relevant work experience