For assistance 24 hours a day call office 608-762-5150. In case of emergency call 911 & then call the office so that we can direct emergency personnel to your location. With a Tornado Warning we will sound a siren. Storm Shelter is located at Office. Keep Weather App open Zip:53510
*PUBLIC EMERGENCY PHONE LOCATED OUTSIDE FRONT OF OFFICE*
1. Children (12 & under) must always be supervised by an adult everywhere on the campground.
HELMETS REQUIREDfor all kids & teens on bikes, razors, etc. NO exceptions! May not be ridden after dark.
2. All guests of campers must stop at office, pay fees & get a car pass. No incoming guests after office closes, without prior arrangement. Passes are $10/adult, $5/child (3-12), Free (2 & under) per day. Guests must leave by 11pm. Please explain the visitor’s policy to your guests prior to arrival. Campers must be 21 or older to reserve site.
3.Camp Store- hours are the same as office hours- see below. We have firewood, bait, ice, snacks, grocery & drugstore items, brochures/ATV maps, camping/fishing supplies, L.P. & gasoline.
4.No lifeguards on duty. All children under 16 must have an adult at the beach to supervise at all times.Any child 12 years of age or younger & all non/novice swimmers MUST WEAR A LIFEJACKET to use the swim toys. Water wings or puddle jumpers of any kind do not count as life jacket. Safe use of beach toys is expected. No food/beverages in the water or on swim toys. Beach hours are 9am–8pm each day. You may not swim before or after beach hours. Roped Off Kiddie Swim Area is for 10 & under only- lifejackets STILL required. Swimming dependent upon safe water temperatures. Life Jackets may be rented at the Office for $5.00/Day.
5.Fishing does not require a license. No live bait except for worms is allowed. Bait available at office. WALLEYES ARE 100% CATCH & RELEASE. Limit of 20 pan fish, 1 Northern Pike, 1 Catfish, and 1 Bass, per person daily. Clean fish at designated cleaning table & discard remains at that garbage can only – do not discard fish guts in any dumpster.
6.Boat rentals: 10am/12pm/2pm/4pm Rent boats at the office. Pedal boats, flat-bottom fishing boats, kayaks & canoes $10/hr. Boats with trolling motors are $20/hr. Adults must rent boats for children under 16 years old. Life jackets must be worn with all boat rentals. *Boat rentals dependent upon safe wind speed.Personal boats may be used with electric trolling motors only, no gas motors.
7.Quiet hours are 11pm to 9am. Be considerate of your neighboring campers by always keeping noise at your campsite to a reasonable level. All children under 16 must return to campsite by 11pm. No refunds if asked to leave for unruly behavior. No car radios may be used at your campsite or the beaches.
8.NO FIREWOOD MAY BE BROUGHT INTO THE CAMPGROUND unless it was purchased from a WI certified wood dealer (proof of purchase by receipt is required). If your wood does not meet DNR rules, do not unload or burn it on campground. Wood is available for $6/bundle at office. Never leave fires unattended, always extinguish completely with water when leaving campsite. Always keep fires in the fire pits & small in size. No large bonfires!
9.No Fireworks, Drones or Lighted Sky Lanterns of any kind are permitted on the campground.
10. Dogs must be well behaved (no loud/excessive barking tolerated), and on a leash at all times. Please pick up after your dog on walks & in your campsite. Dogs may not be left unattended at campsites. Dogs are not allowed at the beaches or near designated swimming areas, which includes the grass adjacent to beaches. Max 2 dogs per site.
11.ATVs may be driven to & from trails only;not to office, beaches, showers etc. Please read/adhere to ATV rules. They are posted on bulletin boards in front of game room & main shower house & online. Side by side UTV’s may be driven on the campground.
12.Speed limit is 10 mph max. Watch out for children! Campers must have a driver’s license (not permit) to drive all motorized vehicles: golf carts, UTV’s, cars, etc. Drivers 16-21 years of age must present a driver’s license when asked by a campground employee. No racing or chasing. We do not rent golf carts.
13. Basketballs and volleyballs may be checked out at the office for free.
14. Please NO rugs, mats or carpets are to be laid on grass at any time at camping sites.
15. Game Room Hours are 11am-9pm daily. A change machine for quarters is available in game room.
16. Do not move picnic tables or fire rings from any other site to your own site. Deposit all trash in designated garbage cans or dumpsters. Do not leave trash at site. All grey & black water must be contained in your camper or a certified transfer tank. A dump station is available free of charge for your convenience at the camp office; one use per stay, $10 per additional dump.
NO WEAPONS OF ANY SORT ARE ALLOWED ON THE CAMPGROUND
Campground activities are posted in the office
Low Season Office Hours: Sun 10am – 3pm Mon – Thu 10am – 5pm Fri – Sat 10am – 7pm
High Season Office Hours: Sun 10am – 3pm Mon – Thu 10am – 5pm Fri – Sat 9am – 9pm
(608) 762-5150 24192 Lake Joy Lane Belmont, WI 53510 firstname.lastname@example.org