1. All children (12 & under) must be supervised by an adult at all times everywhere on campground premises.
Helmets required for all dependent children for bikes, scooters, skates etc. Bikes may not be ridden after dark.
2. All guests of campers must stop at office, pay fees & get a car pass. No incoming guests after office closes, without prior arrangement. Passes are $8/adult, $5/child (3-12), Free (2 & under) per day. Guests must leave by 11pm. Please explain the visitor’s policy to your guests before their arrival. You must be 21 or older to reserve a site.
3. Camp store hours: Sun-Thu 9am-5pm Fri-Sat 9am-9pm. We have coffee, firewood, bait, ice, snacks, grocery & drugstore items, brochures/atv maps, camping/fishing supplies, L.P. & gasoline.
4.No lifeguards on duty. All children under 16 must have an adult at the beach to supervise at all times.Any child 12 years of age or younger & all non/novice swimmers MUST wear a life jacket to use the swim toys. Life jackets for rent at office, $3 per jacket, per day, per availability. Safe use of beach toys is expected. No food/beverages in the water or on swim toys. **Beach hours for campers are 9 am - Dusk each day. You may not swim before or after beach hours.
5. Fishing does not require a license. No live bait except for worms is allowed. WALLEYES ARE 100% CATCH & RELEASE. Limit of 15 pan fish, 1 Northern Pike, 1 Catfish, and 1 Bass, per person daily. Clean fish at designated cleaning table and discard remains at that garbage can only – do not discard fish guts/cleanings/etc. in any dumpster.
6.Boat rentals: 10am to 5pm. Rent boats at the office. Pedal boats, flat-bottom fishing boats, kayaks & canoes are available for $8/hr. Boats with trolling motors are $15/hr. Adults must rent boats for children under 16 years old. Life jackets are provided with all boat rentals. Personal boats may be used with electric trolling motors only; no gas motors. ***Boat rentals dependent upon safe wind speeds
7. Quiet hours are 11pm to 9am. Be considerate of your neighboring campers by keeping noise at your campsite at reasonable levels at all times. All children under 16 must return to campsite by 11pm. No refunds if asked to leave for unruly behavior. No car radios may be used at your campsite or beaches.
8.No firewood may be brought onto the campground unless it was purchased from a WI certified wood dealer (proof of purchase by receipt is required). If your wood does not meet DNR rules, do not unload or burn it on campground. Wood is available for $5/bundle $50/stack (delivered to site). Never leave fires unattended. Always extinguish with water when leaving campsite. Keep fires in pits & small in size. NO LARGE BONFIRES!
9.No Fireworks, Drones or Lighted Sky Lanterns of any kind are permitted on the campground. (Sparklers are ok)
10. Pets must be on leash at all times. They may not be on beaches or near designated swimming areas, which includes the grass adjacent to beaches. They may not be left alone at campsite. No loud/excessive barking will be tolerated. Please clean up after your pet on walks & at campsite. No Pit bulls.
11.ATVs may be driven to & from trails only. Do not use ATVs to go to office, beaches or showers. You must read/adhere to ATV rules.
12.Speed limit is 10 mph max. Watch out for children! Campers must have a driver’s license (not permit) to drive all motorized vehicles: golf carts, mopeds, cars, etc. Drivers 16-21 yrs must be able to present a driver’s license when asked by a campground employee. No racing or chasing. We do not rent golf carts.
13. Basketballs, volleyballs, bean bags & other games may be checked out at office for free. A complete list of items that can be borrowed is posted on the bulletin boards.
14. Please NO rugs, mats or carpets are to be laid on grass at any time at camping sites.
15. The game room has a change machine. Hours are 11am to 9pm. Borrow/return ping pong paddles from office.
16. Do not move picnic tables or fire rings from any other site to your own.
17. Deposit all trash in designated garbage cans or dumpsters. Do not leave trash at site. Recycle all aluminum cans & leave at recycling bin at main shower house.
18. All grey & black water must be contained in your camper or a certified transfer tank. A dump station is available free of charge for your convenience at the camp office; one use per stay, $10 per additional dump.
NO GUNS OR CONCEALED-CARRY WEAPONS OF ANY KIND ALLOWED
**Check bulletin boards for current weekend hayride & movie times as well as other activities**
(608) 762-5150 24192 Lake Joy Lane Belmont, WI 53510 email@example.com